A collection of 18 Los Angeles theatrical playbills dating from 1917 to 1920. 13 of the playbills from from the Trinity Auditorium,
and the remainder come from the Philharmonic Auditorium, the Orpheum, the Gamut Club at the Temple Auditorium, and the Mason
Opera House. The Trinity Auditorium, at Ninth Street and Grand Avenue, was a 2300 seat auditorium housed in a grand beaux-arts
style building that opened in 1914 and originally served as a Methodist church complex, with offices and restaurant in addition
to the auditorium. The Los Angeles Philharmonic played its first season (1919) in the Trinity Auditorium.
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian.
Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended
to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.