The Marcus P. Miller papers span 31 linear feet and date from circa 1923 to circa 1953. The collection is primarily composed
of architectural drawings and reprographic copies of commercial buildings in the Los Angeles area. The collection also includes
black-and-white photographs, specifications, contracts, and small architectural reference pamphlets.
Marcus P. Miller was born in Illinois on August 5, 1892. He was the Head of the Specifications and Contracts Department at
the firm Curlett and Beelman in Los Angeles from 1920 to 1927. In 1927 Miller formed a partnership with William V. Kernan.
The office of Kernan and Miller, Architects was located in Los Angeles. A year later in 1938, he established his own firm
in Los Angeles, Marcus P. Miller, Architect. Miller died on November 1, 1949.
31.0 Linear feet
(1 record storage box and 10 flat file drawers)
Partially processed collection, open for use by qualified researchers.